Monday 22 February 2010

Hello bloggers

Hello bloggers,
Sorry I've been away. I haven't been doing nothing though, I've been keeping busy!
My MBA course has taken up a lot of my time and energy. . .it's a lot of hard work, however I feel it will pay off in the end!
I've recently done a shoot for an eyewear brand called Originals. . . .

The images are going to be for their website which is under construction at the moment but should be up within the next few weeks.
The collection had a variety of men's and women's frames including wayfarers and rimless.
Here's a few backstage images from the shoot~
















The photos from the phoot are in the process of being touched up, so they will be posted soon and also on their website!
Thanks for reading bloggers, hope you're all doing great,
Stay creative!
[B]x





No comments:

Post a Comment