Thursday 16 September 2010

Miss me?

Hey everybody!

Long time no blog :)
Sorry about that.

Recently, after meeting a lovely German couchsurfer named
Malin, I was
inspired to start updating my blog again.

I've been working full-time in a restaurant. I know I know, strangeee. . .I would never have thought I'd be doing that either :P

It's a lot of work, and takes up most of my time and energy, but this week I have taken a holiday!

Hmmm. . .what else is new. . .I bought a bike! Very exciting. After I learn how to ride comfortably and safely with traffic, I will start biking to work.


I also recently got some new contact lenses. . .Black Circle Lens. . .They make my eyes extra big :3 . . .





hahahaha what do you think of extra large contact lenses? Many sources have reported them to be dangerous and harmful to your vision but I believe that if you keep them sanitized, and do not over wear them (6 hours +) then you should be fine :P

Other news for you fashion bloggers!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A FREE PAIR OF 'ORIGINAL FRAMES'???

go to. . . .

http://ilovemyframes.blogspot.com/

All you have to do is email them about who your favourite UK based music artist is at the moment and why and you could win a free pair of frames~! Pretty simple :)

Ok. . .I have updated. . .and I will be back again soon to update more!


[B]x

1 comment:

  1. niceee Bobby!
    Yeah, I arrived home safe (no car has killed me, haha), I'm happy, but I already miss London and all of the cool people I met there (you are of course one important of them!).
    hugs, Malin

    ReplyDelete