Thursday 11 November 2010

lllANSWER MElll





A few months ago I was sitting in Dulles Airport in D.C. and was playing with my new Nikon I had just received as a present from my parents. I began photographing things at my gate, these telephones being some of my favourite subjects. I loved their textures and colours. The thought of using payphones is so retro to me. . .especially today, in an age of "smartphones" and "androids". With this image, I wanted to bring payphones back from the past and thrust them into the future. Robotic, aggressive and edgy. . .demanding that you answer. . .these are the New telephones.

Gaga knows this. . .





[B]x

2 comments:

  1. i recently discovered your blog! it`s amazing, keep going on good job!i`m looking forward for new posts! you may check on mine, you`ll love it! if you follow , i shall return the favor! thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, that's very kind! :3

    ReplyDelete