Wednesday 6 July 2011

It's The Simple Things In Life....

As much as I love fashion, photography and music...and all the hobbies that these bring, there are simpler things in life that make me just as happy.

Grocery shopping is one of these. I don't know what it is about a grocery store, but it fills me with happiness. I can spend hours wandering the isles, reading labels, comparing prices, browsing everything from dvd's, to frozen fish. It never ceases to amaze me, nor do I get bored.

And when I find things that I haven't seen before...my jaw drops and I gasp and say "Ooh"

Here's 2 new treats I found this evening while shopping at Sainsbury's

Collective Gourmet Probiotic Yoghurt

As far as I know, these are the only 3 flavours sold at Sainsbury's: Passion Fruit, Russian Fudge and Apple+Spice. I've had Apple+Spice and it was amazing. I have a Passion Fruit one left in the fridge...Can't wait to try it. The yoghurt is so rich and creamy, and there's just enough fruit topping to balance it out and not overpower the yoghurt.

Ok, now this is just juice...BUT in addition to selling the regular fruit flavours(apple, orange, pineapple etc.) Sainsbury's have come up with a few new exciting, tropical fruit blends....FUN!

Introducing Apple, Strawberry & Lychee(which I am drinking as I type...love it) and Pineapple, Mango & Passion Fruit.

Are you as excited as I am?! Go get yourself some and indulge in these new sweet treats~!

[B]x

No comments:

Post a Comment