Wednesday 3 March 2010

Year of the Girls

Emerging this year are various girl groups all over the world, determined to break through into the music industry. One of these is Kpop girl group, 2NE1!!

As much as it pains me to admit, I can't get enough of them. Hearing a friend sing their song while having a karaoke party was my first impression of 2NE1. . .catchy pop~ I didn't expect much. But it wasn't until I saw their live performances and music videos that I was surprised and I had gotten hooked! They are much more. . .Music, Fashion, Energy, Dance. . . .I present 2NE1. . . .Minzy, Dara, CL, and Bom !

Each with their own individual style in both fashion, vocal ability and dance, these girls give you plenty to keep watching and wanting more! Their two hit singles I'm hooked on are "Fire" and "I Don't Care."

Check out their videos on youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MgAxMO1KD0&NR=1

[B]x

2 comments:

  1. they look really cute.. love their styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment ^^
    and yes, 2NE1 is much more than one of the million girl groups out there! :D

    and actually it's pronounced "to any one" (;

    really like your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete